Family Resource Center At George B. Brooks Community School A "Whole Child Whole Family Partnership"
3146 E. Wier St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
TCDC is committed to developing and implementing programs and services; services that support families in the upbringing of their children while addressing the needs of the family.
Services provided by TCDC include:
- Early Childhood Development - Parent Advocacy Training
- Youth Development
- Emergency Assistance to Families in Crisis
- Referral Services for Human Services Needs
- Mini-clinic for Dental Services, Vision Services, and Flu Shots
- Computer Access & Computer Literacy Assistance
- Senior Informational Forums and Support
- AHCCCS Enrollment Assistance
- Medicare Access Information
- Affordable Housing Information and Referral
- Assistance to Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Family Health & Wellness
Our Family Resource Center includes programs that are designed to include community families as well as support the educational, character, leadership, recreational, cultural, physical, and mental health of the family. These programs are designed to include the entire family.
- We provide resources, training, support, and programs that promote family wellness.
- We sponsor and provide programs that support the academic, social, physical, mental and overall well-being of children.
- We include programs to support the educational, character and leadership, recreational, cultural, physical, and mental health of the family.
- We partner with local community agencies and providers to facilitate access to services for our family resource participants and visitors.